PNSQC has a broad option of topics speakers and activities, and this year, one of their track speakers is, well... me :).
I will be giving a talk titled "Delivering Quality One Week at a Time: Lessons Learned in Weekend Testing", and I will be delivering it in two ways. First will be a formal track session on Monday, October 10th at 1:30 pm. I will also be delivering a modified presentation during the social hours and poster paper presentation times during the conference. That way, if you don't get to see my technical presentation, you can always catch it in this more personal format.
In case I'm not enough of a draw (yeah, as if :) )... the keynote speakers will be:
- Goranka Bjedov from Facebook exploring "The Future of Quality"
- Rob Sabourin of AmiBug.com, Inc. discussing "Value Sync".
- Jim Benson, talking about "Personal Kanban"
- Michael Bolton, talking about "Standards and Deviations"
- Diana Larsen, discussing "Starting New Projects on a Trajectory Toward Success"
- Erik Simmons, on "21st Century Requirements Engineering"
In addition to the keynotes, invited speakers and other presenter, there will be a full day of in-depth workshops. The technical papers are available for your review with the Conference At-a-Glance.
So, do you want to come and join us? It's not too late. Register Now! I look forward to seeing you there :).
I'll be there but I'm a PNSQC-aholic.
Well yeah, Ian, I kinda' figured *you'd* be there :). It'll be fun, I'm looking forward to it!
Won't be there, but will look forward to reading your blog posts :)
Thanks, @Rosie, I'll do my best :). Hoping to meet you in person one of these days!
I'm sure we'll meet one day soon ;)
Post a Comment